- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 652 g (23 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower legs) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
Women’s Powder Bowl Pants – Regular
KD 60.000 – KD 116.000
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
We make the Powder Bowl Pants for the full range of character-building conditions and they’re happily impervious to it all. Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. They feature a refined fit, streamlined styling and a rugged, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance in any condition. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance by stopping snow and moisture so you can keep riding through the storm while the crowds call it a day. Inside, a combination of brushed mesh and polyester taffeta line the seat, upper thighs and down the legs to manage moisture and glide smoothly over underlayers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for spontaneous aerials (or recovering from said aerials). Other features include coated, watertight slim zips for reduced bulk, gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one in back and one right thigh. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam length is 32″.