- Lightweight polyester/elastane with a soft knit waistband and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on jogger style that stays in place with hidden elastic drawcord built into the waistband
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs can be worn down or pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elsastane jersey knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Women’s Happy Hike Studio Pants
KD 9.000 – KD 14.000
Perfect from street to trail, these technical pants feature lightweight, 4-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and a wide waistband.
Pants built for the 5AM workout before the long haul nonstop to Sydney. Versatile, lightweight technical fabric with 4-way stretch is combined with knitted, stretchy fabric at the waistband. Body fabric sheds light moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort, cuffs can be worn down or pushed up for a cool modern look. Two front drop-in pockets with tonal double-needle stitching detail; two rear patch pockets.