- Relaxed fit
- Made in Polartec® Power Dry®
- Smooth, durable outside
- Warm, cozy inside
- Moisture wicking
- High collar
- Side pockets
- Weight 290 g
Fabrics and Technology:
Polartec® Power Dry®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a heather jersey face.
- Origin: China
- 91% recycled polyester 9% elastane
- Weight: 180 g/sqm
- Bluesign® certified
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry
- 4-way stretch
- Wicking microfleece inside
- Heather jersey face
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
At least 50% of the fibers in this garment come from recycled sources, either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. In addition to the impact in production, the major shift is using “waste” as raw material instead of crude oil.