- Polaroid Pld 1029/S is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Oval/Rounded Edges shape.
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving.
- Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
PLD 1029/S Matte Black
Polaroid’s collection of premium quality sunglasses is modern and stylish and features iconic and timeless designs, like aviators and contemporary cat-eye silhouettes. Polaroid’s fashionable sunglasses offer cutting edge lens technology, which provides protection from glare, harmful UV rays, and impact, so you can always look good and see well.
You may also like…
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 8 cm|