The Nine Trails Waist Pack provides low-bulk comfort and a secure fit for your ride, ridge scramble or run, with enough space for all the essentials.
The Nine Trails Waist Pack has a drop-down opening (think of a draw bridge) so you can quickly access the gear you need for your ride, hike or run. Made for long hours on and off trail, it has a low-profile wrap-around design that increases stability and keeps your center of gravity low when you’re in technical terrain. The front pocket’s drop-down opening provides instant access to your tool kit, tire inflator and energy gels. Inside it has mesh dividers to securely hold everything in place; the whole pocket can be overstuffed with pads or an extra layer of insulation. The main compartment has room for the 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir (included), spare tubes, a rain shell and snacks for the summit ridge. Two external stretch pockets let you carry additional water bottles and cinch straps allow you to secure any extra gear you want to keep handy. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded waist belt keeps your load comfortably centered and pasted to your lower back even on the worst white-knuckle descents. It has an offset buckle for riding comfort and a pocket to keep your must-haves close at hand. The Nine Trails Waist Pack is made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight and durable shell materials endure years of abuse on the trail
- Zip-down, workbench-style front pocket secures tools with an overstuffing capability for transporting bulky pads
- Compact main compartment opens easily with ample room for extra layers or nutrition
- Highly breathable back panel for all-day comfort
- Padded and adjustable waist belt features offset buckle for riding ease
- 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Stretch pockets fit a wide variety of bottles
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- 8" x 11" x 4"
- 8L (488 cu in)