The Wooler Half Zip is a mid layer at the essence of minimalism that still delivers all you could ask for in terms of performance. Biodegradable, recyclable and sporting a simple and clean cut, it thrives in anything from alpine big wall-climbing to cafÃ© cruising on a chilly autumn day. An outer sweater knit-face and interior wool grid construction maintains precious body heat while also providing excellent moisture transportation and quick-drying properties.
The Wooler Half Zip uses mechanical stretch and is naturally odor free, meaning you can wear it in never feel restricted – no matter the occasion. In short, a zip sweater that will keep you dry and warm year after year.
- Weight: 260g/sqm
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Woolen grid construction inside, sweater knit-face exterior
- ZQ traceable and mulesing free merino wool, 17,5Âµm
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
- Half zip
- Comfort seams moved from friction areas