The updated Untracked Jacket has a soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully dialed yet refined silhouette and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details, our Untracked Jacket features a wonderfully soft, supple (and quiet) 3-layer stretch fabric construction, a fully dialed yet refined, low-bulk design and unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance for riding anywhere, anytime. The warm, comfortable design starts with a versatile, 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric that provides absolute waterproof/breathable and windproof performance in all conditions. We treat the fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow; this finish also keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated and increases durability. A moisture-managing brushed interior lining in the upper body increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk and a slick, snow-shedding nylon lining in the lower body provides a smooth glide when layering. Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals in your heat (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants). The helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility along with the Cohaesive® cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Coated, watertight zips with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight. Pockets include two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on the left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; and one internal stash (for your après-ski brew). Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 743 g (26.2 oz)
- 3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with stretch and a soft flannel backer.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn