- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh.
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
Men’s Powder Bowl Jacket
KD 54.000 – KD 90.000
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
We make the Powder Bowl Jacket for the full range of character-building conditions and they’re happily impervious to it all. Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. It features a refined fit, streamlined styling and a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance combined with exceptional comfort in all conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by stopping saturated snow and freezing rain. The torso has a brushed-polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over layers to keep you moving freely. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a tall collar for neck and face protection in blowing snow. Low-profile pit zips release heat when you’re steaming on long climbs and a fully adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air. Other details include coated, watertight zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and a highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, a forearm pass pocket and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).