The Houdini design team always set out to create garments that are wearable multi-tools. Clothes that let you bike to work, fix a flat tire, have lunch with your friends and go boulder climbing at night. The Big Up Message Tee combines technical materials with a classic relaxed fit.
The Big Up Message Tee makes a perfect travel companion because of its pH-pure treatment, a natural and environmentally friendly anti-odor treatment. The fabric is called Enlight Jersey, a lightweight polyester fabric that combines mechanical stretch with an ultra soft touch. The garment is also completely recyclable.
- Regular fit
- Cotton-touch polyester
- Moisture wicking finish
- Mechanical stretch
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- pH-pure anti-odor treatment
Fabrics and Technology:
Main Fabric: Enlight Jersey™
Next generation functional base. Soft, light and actively helps you transport moisture to keep you dry and active.
- Origin: Japan
- 100% polyester
- Weight: 145 g/sqm
- Wicking finish
- Quick dry
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Delta textured fiber
- Mechanical stretch
- pH Pure™ treated
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.