Upgrade your layering game with this versatile insulation jacket. Add-in Jacket is padded with warm, light and supple Primaloft® Gold Active+. Layer up to give your favorite winter coat a heat boost or wear it on its own on a chilly autumn day.
We like to see our garments as wearable multi-tools and the Add-in Jacket is no exception. This minimalist insulation jacket can be used in many ways. As the name suggests, it’s perfect to layer underneath your favorite winter coat but we can also recommend to wear it on its own after a chilly climb or surf session. We can highly recommend to pair up Add-in Jacket with our One Parka.
Add-in Jacket is made in C9 Ripstop™ and padded with Primaloft® Gold Active+. We chose C9 Ripstop™ for its excellent breathability and great next-to-skin touch. The padding Primaloft® Gold Active+ is a cutting edge synthetic padding. It’s warm, lightweight, highly packable and made from 55% recycled fibers. Underneath its clean surface, Add-in Jacket hides advanced performance technology.
It’s quite simple. If you are tired of being cold in the winter, this is the perfect solution. Layer it underneath any winter coat or wear it over a sweater on a cold autumn day. You will feel the warmth from the Primaloft® padding.
When the garment is completely worn out, please bring it back to us for recycling. Nothing goes to waste and we can make new products from the material.
- Regular fit
- Padded with Primaloft® Gold Active+
- Primaloft 80g in body, 60g in sleeves
- Warm without bulk
- Highly packable
- Excellent breathability
- Side pockets and inner chest pocket
- Wear it as insulation or outer garment
- Great combination with Houdini One Parka
- Made from recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Weight 465 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: C9 Ripstop™
Ultralight yet durable woven fabric with fantastic breathability and next-to-skin comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% Eco Circle® recycled polyester, 30% polyester
- Weight: 65 g/sqm
- Excellent air permeability
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Dull and silent surface
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-free
Padding: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active +
A highly water repellant, durable and quick drying alternative to down. Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Origin: China
- 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester
- Weight: 40 g/sqm, 60 g/sqm, 80 g/sqm
- Excellent warmth to weight-ratio
- Soft and compressible
- Highly water resistant
- Migration resistant
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-free
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.