- Polyester/elastane blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop-tail hem for more coverage
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 113 g (4 oz)
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Girls’ Capilene® Crew
Our Girls’ Capilene® Crew is our most versatile baselayer, made of a soft, comfortable polyester/elastane fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture and is quick to dry. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
For superior warmth, moisture- and odor-management, the Girls’ Capilene® Crew’s easy-wearing polyester/elastane sueded jersey fabric is treated with a wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control. The inside neck tape is soft next-to-skin; offset shoulder seams and flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing. Elastic thumb loops provide secure hand coverage and make for easy layering under midlayers and outerwear—the slim fit aids in layering as well. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.