The Fyrestorm® PCS offers backpackers and trekkers an all-in-one Personal Cooking System; combining the stove, cooking pot, sleeve and lid plus the capacity to store the gas cartridge (sold separately) in one compact unit.
Manufactured with the innovative Coleman® Wind Block™ system and HyperFlame® down-step burner, this stove provides superior cooking performance even in extreme wind conditions, rapidly heating food and drinks in the integrated pot.
Featuring Piezo ignition for easy match-free lighting and a low burner height combined with a long braided steel hose allows the cartridge and body of the stove to be positioned independently and minimizing the possibility of spillages.
The cooking pot has a clip on lid and is surrounded by an insulating neoprene sleeve with handle.
- Power: 2200W
- Gas consumption: 158 g/h
- Boil time: 6min 35sec at 3m/s wind speed, 4min 30sec at 0m/s wind speed
- Size: 20.4 cm x 13.6 cm pot
- Features: Unsurpassed cooking performance under wind, thanks to our downstep HyperFlame® burner design, and patented Wind Block™ wind shields. Comes with Piezo and extra long flexible metal hose to allow flexible positioning of the cartridge. 1.3l pot with neoprene sleeve allows storage of stove and one C300 cartridge inside during transport.
- Weight: 261 g (stove) + 225 g (pot + lid)
- Fuel source: Coleman® Xtreme Gas & Coleman® Performance Gas
- Protection cloth: 100% Cotton