- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous front-loading compartment; zippered stash pocket on front panel; raised, padded laptop sleeve fits most 15” laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 420 g (14.8 oz.)
- 19 x 12 x 4
- 20L (1220 cu. in.)
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Arbor Daypack 20L
KD 7.800 – KD 13.000
A classic front-loader with padded laptop sleeve and front accessory pocket to haul everything you need in a down-to-earth way.
An open-and-shut case for lightning-fast access, the sleek Arbor Daypack has a zippered, panel-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. The main compartment carries a day’s worth of goods and includes a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15″ computer from hard knocks; it also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered outside pocket on the front panel keeps small items like your phone and sunglasses handy. The padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and a bottom grab loop. Made from all-recycled fabrics—a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
You may also like…
|Dimensions||19 × 12 × 4 cm|