- 3-Axis Digital Compass with TILT displays direction, heading and pitch relative to the horizon
- Built in ranging reticle helps accurately judge distances
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
- 100% UV protection
7x 50mm w/ Digital Compass
The 7×50 Marine Binocular with Digital Compass from Bushnell combines fully multicoated glass elements with a digital compass and tilt sensor to create a well-equipped tool for marine navigation and observation.
To prepare the Marine Binocular for use on the water or in the rain, its housing is nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance and is also buoyant in case these glasses go for an unexpected swim.
The ranging reticle has an inverted-T crosshair with mil hash marks along both the azimuth and elevation axes. This measurement tool assists the observer in determining the estimated distance to, or size of, an object within the visual scene.
You may also like…
|Dimensions||31 × 13 × 24.5 cm|